Tuesday, March 5, 2013

05.03.13

Today was a different day! I was dreading going to school and being bad at it again, but things changed. I don't know exactly what it was. Maybe it was going over respect and rules up front that made things easier, but they actually paid attention and got into it.

I also had lunch in the cafeteria and one of the other English teachers came and sat down and we chatted for ages. She's so great and she seems to be super open minded and just generally lovely. She never stops smiling and although she stumbles over her words sometimes, she carries on! I admire that so much!

That conversation made my day I think.

Also, this assortment of gorgeous questions:


And survey answers:
I'd just like to point out that the use of hangul here is genius. It is "ing".



1 comment: