Thursday, March 7, 2013

06.03.13


Today was another good one.

I only had three classes, all grade 1 and all before lunch. I thought I would get a whole heap of lesson planning done in the afternoon, but no...just as I was finished lunch, the lovely older English teacher came and started chatting. She kept saying, "ten more minutes?" It was great though because she's quite hilarious and I love talking about cultures and language and she had great stories.

On the way home I walked through the park by a kindergarten. There were kids playing an it made me smile. As I strolled down the road I heard a little high pitches voice say, "hello!" It belonged a gorgeous girl poking her head out of the car window. Her mum started driving off and she yelled, "bye!" very confidently.

Walking home from dinner tonight I looked up past the power lines and over the tops of the buildings to see three stars glimmering in the sky. It was such a beautiful, clear, warm evening (compared to the last few) and I couldn't help but be amazed that I've seen many more impressive displays in the night sky, but this was the first time I'd ever seen these particular stars. It was quite a moment.

More of my students writing cute stuff:



I thought this was a good twist on a classic.
Very many, thank you. I have ALL of the boyfriends.


And this class must have been right before lunch (in my intro I say that I like baking):


No comments:

Post a Comment