Saturday, March 16, 2013

16.03.12

Skype in the park with my grandparents this morning was absolutely delightful. The sun was out, I had my favourite jumper on, and they were exactly the same as real life. Nana read me the paper. I learnt a lot about the new pope. What a guy! I made Poppa laugh, and we had a great time. Public Skyping is where it's at.

Tonight was a fantastic St. Paddy's Day celebration. I saw live music! My first gig in Daegu. It felt incredible. The bands weren't the tightest, but they were just perfect for the bar they played in. We danced, sang along, and had a blast. Who would have thought I'd enjoy a Korean, U2 covers band?

Also, what the heck does it mean when someone pokes you on Facebook!? I'm completely at a loss.

The band wanted to be Solomon so badly.

I ordered this all for myself and couldn't finish it. White bread + cream + sugar + caramel + a scoop of icecream as big as my fist.

No comments:

Post a Comment