Sunday, March 24, 2013

24.03.13

Today I found out that ill be auditioning for the worship band. I must prepare one song and he'll spring another one on me there and then. Ohhhh dear. That's a bit nerve wracking! At least I have a couple of weeks to fret over it.

Because I went to the practice, I prayed with everyone involved in the service before it started. We went up to the top floor where the acoustics were incredible. To start it off the pastor led, "Lord I give you my heart, I give you my soul..." and we were all just belting the chorus out. It was really really cool. And it sounded amazing.

I got back to Gaksan and was walking around to find fried chicken when I ran into a group of my students. I told them about my quest and they told me the best place to go so I decided to take their advice and carried on. It was packed when I got there and I kind didn't know what to do when I got inside so I'm pleased a couple of other students came into the shop. It seemed to be a queue so we chatted and they did their best in English. To let them know I appreciated it, I got them to teach me how to order in Korean. I felt a bit awkward and silly saying it to the lady, but it was well recieved and I got my chicken.

I ate it on the way home and popped the last piece in my mouth as I walked into my kitchen. That was a mistake. I had eaten it too fast and the last one really set my mouth on fire!

It was delicious though. Good thing too, cos I only know how to order the spicy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment