Tuesday, April 16, 2013

16.04.13

I don't know what to say about today except that in the calm before the storm that is my grade 2 class today, a couple of students came up to me and told me how beautiful I looked today.

I was a bit taken aback and totally flattered because these two students never pay attention and it takes a lot of effort to wake them up (literally) and get them to do any work.

So when they complimented me I thought I had won brownie points and I said a genuine, "thank you" right away.

Without missing a beat, and with the perfect inflection, the boy said, "these are just empty words." I was taken aback once again! The wiseass!

But I had to laugh. The look of cheek on his face was too delightful.
The internet company sent me these vouchers for E-mart. It covers a month and a half of bills!

I had a whole lot of tomatoes that had seen better days so I baked them with garlic, onion, salt, and pepper, and made this stuff, It's pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment