Wednesday, April 10, 2013

09.04.13

I love it when I see a class improving. Today I was prepared to have a bit of a battle with my last two classes today. They're not bad or anything, they're just a bit chatty and excitable. I thought I'd have an issue with the lesson plan which was pretty involved.

They actually listened and I didn't get a sore throat to be heard or anything! They're great students. I do love them.

Aaaaaaand I'm typing this from my cafe that I found on Saturday. It's so cute!

A couple of my students came in before to study and they were acting very cute. They got me to draw something in the cafe guest book and we talked about bands. They waved at my parents on Skype even! It was awesome.

Plus I got a free iced coffee. A Dutch Coffee. They offer it at heaps of places and now I know what it is finally. It's a special filter that looks like it's straight out of a laboratory. It's great.

 But man I've gotta peeeeeeeeeeee.

I made tiramisu with the jelly belly's. It was surprisingly good.

I can add plumber to my list of handyman skills.

Said beverage with heart on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment