Tuesday, April 23, 2013

23.04.13

 I have a favourite class. It's just so enjoyable. They walk in smiling, even though it's last period, and they all say hello to me. One girl made a heart on the board with magnets and told me she loved me. When a boy came in and started rearranging them before class, she yelled at him and hit him and told him, "Teacher is mine!"

Blinded by all this love, I foolishly told them about dancing last night. Huge mistake.

Before I knew it they were chanting, "Dance! Dance!" and my co-teacher joined in. I went the brightest shade of red to match my jacket and hid in my hood. They showed no signs of letting up so I gave them some hips.

To this they all applauded and cheered. I really felt like Beyonce.

Afterwards, I cleared my throat, assumed the teacher voice, and became very serious in an effort to cover my embarrassment, but it was no use.

One student piped up from the back, "Teacher, you red like apple!"

They are never hearing any secrets ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment