Wednesday, April 9, 2014

09.04.14

Today I got TWO packages! TWO!!

It was the best thing ever. The one from Mum arrived to school and I saw it sitting on the table when the office was empty. It couldn't have been more perfect. I got to unwrap it all by myself. Inside were loads of Easter eggs for my students and birthday presents! I'm keeping them. 

As I walked up the stairs to my floor I had the thought that it would be stupidly awesome if Lucy's package was waiting by my door. Then I brushed it off because that would just be too good to be true. 

Ha! I found a little white packet by my door and my insides did a happy dance. Inside is a birthday present so that one is waiting too!

I'm excited now.

These weird and wonderful things are friend plantains and they are deeeelish!

No comments:

Post a Comment