Friday, April 18, 2014

18.04.14

I went to Daegu today after school. I'd been looking forward to it all day and finally it was time.

It felt really weird to be doing a weekend trip the other way around after all the times I visited Seoul last year. 

Walking through Seoul station was amazing because I feel like I really belong here so I wasn't sticking out or acting strange. I got my 갈비탕 (beef bone soup) from the food court and ate it like a pro while I waited for my train. 

Walking through Dongdaegu and getting the subway was really strange. I stepped on and immediately realized how narrow it was. I only went two steps and I had reached the other side. I stood there freaking out until I got off and met the ladies for some makgeolli.

It was so good to see them and catch up. We had laughs and chats like old times.

Strawberry was deeeelish!

No comments:

Post a Comment