Friday, November 28, 2014

27.11.14

A whole bunch of energetic fifth graders with all eyes on you can be pretty terrifying.  Even worse if their eyes aren't on you and if their mouths are all running at the same time.

Oh boy I was not looking forward to school today after a text from SuYun this morning saying she was too sick to come in.

I have five classes on Thursdays and they aren't the best behaved. Luckily the fourth grade teacher cancelled the worst, but I still had a pretty sub-par class.

It was followed by the best class in the world and I was completely on my own. The homeroom teacher didn't even come near the whole lesson. They were amazing. The elation I felt after that class carried me through the next one.

A good class can really make your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment