Tuesday, November 4, 2014

03.11.14

I can embarrass my brother in this post because he never reads my blog. It's a great tool.

I was Skyping Mum and Dad as per usual this evening when my brother walked into the kitchen and took Mum's spot at the computer. He was armed with his guitar and we had some jams. I know it must have been annoying his end because of the lag, but he soldiered on for a good while.

I know he wanted to see me because even once Mum and Dad went to bed, he wouldn't let me go. There was always one more thing to show me or to have me listen to or to talk about. It was very sweet.

It ended with him making a fool of me on social media, but I did kind of set myself up for it.


This was a great concept, however the sweet potato could never replace a soft, white bread roll to encase my boerwors.

No comments:

Post a Comment