Thursday, May 1, 2014

01.05.14

Adventure time! First stop, Daegu.

My friends had a picnic in Duryu park this afternoon so I joined them. They're a really good bunch. Full of laughs and antics. A couple of the guys were chucking a rugby ball around (Saffas of course) and the Americans were asking what the heck it was.

Lucy, Lauren, and myself went downtown for dinner. I took them to one of my fave places and we nearly died before they brought us dinner. We were so tired. Poor Lauren's Doenjung Chiggae (fermented soybean soup) was so hot that she had to wait extra long to eat it and ended up burning her mouth because her patience ran out.

We felt much better afterwards though, and Lucy and I did some customary dancing before bed.

Before I left, I had a quick coffee with these guys before they left for Canada. The last one in quite some time.


New faaaashun





This dog had a fierce middle parting.

No comments:

Post a Comment