Sunday, August 9, 2009

07.08.09

Fridays are the best days ever. I don't have uni so I'm free to lay in and do whatever I please.
Today I went shopping with Mum.
I bought two dresses and some shoes. They are pretty dresses and practical shoes. Plus Mum was happy.
It's always nice to actually buy something when I go shopping. I usually look around, get daunted by price tags and tell myself I'll find something just as good at an op shop. That hardly ever happens.
But yes. Shop assistants kept commenting on how we were having a shopping day out. I felt so weird because it's not something I've thought of doing before. Shopping for a whole entire day just for fun. No thanks.
New stuff is always fun though. Especially trying it on when you get home with all different ensembles.

No comments:

Post a Comment