Thursday, August 6, 2009

04.08.09

When I get my nose in a book (especially a trashy chick lit. novel) I become totally engrossed and can think of not much else. I extract myself from reality for a bit. That's why I got a little frustrated this afternoon when I was asked to go and help pick up a pool table for the spare room. It was up to such a good part in the book and it was so hard. I did my best not to grumble though and I was actually quite glad I went even though I wasn't much help. I should have played a game of pool with the boys but as soon as I got in the door I hurried to my room to pick up my book. I was impressed with my self-control.

1 comment:

  1. You got issues man. Issues.
    I am loving Grapes of Wrath but my reading time is confined to the bus ride to and from uni. 2 hours a day is pretty decent though I guess.

    ReplyDelete