Wednesday, May 1, 2013

01.05.13

I didn't have to go to work today! I celebrated with a second Costco trip, this time accompanied by Dani and Nicole. I was very restrained. Mum would be proud!

After that, I went on a hunt for the baking shop I had heard so much about. I was much less restrained. How could I be when tempted with scales, measuring cups, pans, icing sugar, organic roller milled flour, and all the sprinkles one could ever want!?

I lugged it all home and flopped on my bed to watch some New Girl. Man that episode was good!

I went with some church girls to play board games at this cafe designed precisely for it. It was so great. I learnt two new games and laughed so much. I'm sad because I'm just going to get to know these girls and they'll be off home in August. They're really so lovely.

Costco pizza!

My future husband. Creepy subway photo. We would have been so happy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment