Friday, May 24, 2013

24.05.13

Today certainly felt like a Friday. The weekend was on the horizon and everyone was in good spirits.

It was also the hottest day so far in Daegu. Somehow the heat isn't as invasive as it is in New Zealand. 33 degrees feels like a nice summer's day in Auckland. It's almost beach-all-day-and-nothing-else weather.

I left my laptop charger at school so I went back to get it this evening. The stroll was more than pleasant, despite the temperature and I felt so peaceful. I need to do things like that more often. Just go out unplanned and take a walk when I have nowhere to be fast.

When I got to school, the students were at dinner break so they were playing on the 'field' and all looked at me in my casual clothing. It was surreal to think that they still had hours of studying left and that although my day was over hours ago, they were continuing with theirs'. Poor kids.

The walk home was equally as pleasant, but somehow hotter. I definitely got a little bit of a sweat going on. At 7pm! I'm pretty happy about that, actually.

Clumsy me


Treat yo self


This 'muesli' sucked me in with teddy bears and greatly disappointed.

I really liked my outfit today. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure some of the teachers did not.

I bought an eyebrow pencil. Looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment