Sunday, May 5, 2013

05.05.13

Today was crazy full. It was a really good day though.

I finally opened a bank account to transfer money home! It feels like a giant weight off my shoulders and was definitely worth the earlier start time, and travelling.

When I arrived at church, there was mandu waiting for me! I love mandu and this stuff was amazing. I love that they get food for us each week. It makes singing that much more fun.

Church was good, I had a mic at practice, even though it was shocking and I only knew one song. I'm really struggling with the songs because they are so not my thing! And I definitely do not enjoy watching lyrics videos on YouTube of 90s songs with Papyrus and other Word fonts superimposed over dreadful inspirational pictures. But I'll get over it one day.

After church we had dinner to say goodbye to a girl who was going home, then we hung out in the park, ate pretzels, and went shopping. I love my new friends from church and I'm super stoked that they seem to like me. They like imitating my accent, at least. Somehow it always comes out British.

No comments:

Post a Comment