Sunday, May 26, 2013

26.05.13

Today ended up being pretty awesome. Spontaneity can lead to some remarkable places. 

Lucy and I woke up at a reasonable time and almost even made it out the door by our goal time! Kind of. At least we know it can be done. 

I made it to church in good time to eat delicious Paris Baguette goodies with the worship team. Today was my first day actually singing. I knew the chorus of one out of five songs. It went ok I think. There's definitely less pressure than at home which is a good thing.

Afterwards I was going to have coffee with Kiralyn but we ended up jumping off the subway with some other people and tagging along to lunch. 

After eating at a pretty average place that welcomed us in and waited until we sat down to tell us there were only two things on the menu, we went off to find a mysterious cafe one of the guys recommended. 

It was a wild goose chase and a half! He lead us down back streets and alleyways, past crazy houses, cafes, and walls covered in graffiti. I was not complaining. It was the most interesting area I've seen in Daegu yet. I really want to go there at night time. 

We looped back and found the cutest little cafe with a matching he'd which held vintage clothing to sell. It was amazing. 

The service, coffee, and food was delicious. All organic. And real cake!! 

I was so impressed. 

As if it couldn't get any better, Kiralyn and I stumbled on a legit wine shop and lounge on our way back. The little man was so lovely and chatted away to us about wine. 

We went upstairs and had a glass (or two) and had a good yarn. 

It really was an amazing end to the week.


I found a bug on my neck in the subway so I squished it.






Those are killing heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment