Monday, July 1, 2013

01.07.13

Battle of the Mold, pt.2

I returned from school, plopped down in my comfy chair and set up to watch Monarch of the Glen. Boy, it's good! I kept smelling something a bit musty coming from the chair so I pulled out the cushion and could see what looked more sinister than regular dust in the seams. Gross. More mold. I'm going to get myself a table and chairs and then throw out the moldy sofas. 

I also went into my drawer for my floss and noticed fuzz all through it. Time to get to work with the vinegar again. It's not fun!

But I had fun watching the students clean the class this afternoon. One boy had a great time climbing all over the furniture and cleaning out the air conditioner. 

He was really pleased to do it. He's the student that keeps telling me I'm not a real teacher. What a joker.
Saaaaaa clean


The offenders

This little old lady shuffles around my neighbourhood.


I made this and it tastes good.

No comments:

Post a Comment