Monday, July 15, 2013

14.07.13

We awoke to some bad news that Hugh had a tummy bug and Paul was up all night with him, so after a short walk to school we went to see them at the Grand Hotel.

Unfortunately they weren't up to a big day of partying so Lucy and I went back downtown for lunch. It was amazing. 비빔바 (bibimbap) and 만두 (dumplings). But the best of either I've had in Korea. 

We thought we could squeeze in some 빙수 (shaved ice) before we had to meet Paul for church. We were wrong, but tee mango goodness was so worth the rush. 

Church was great. I was so proud to show them some new family and the solid preaching. It was over too quick which meant that it was time to say goodbye. 

At the station I lingered as much as possible and I even chased after the train. I was sad to see them go, of course, but I found myself singing the whole way home. 

It had just been so good to see them and I was feeling incredibly lucky for the opportunity to give Lucy a hug and talk about babes.

Lucy wasn't accustomed to Korean taxis

The delicious lunch

A spot of hularius shopping

Church-y

The shoes!

Goodbye too soon

No comments:

Post a Comment