Tuesday, July 2, 2013

02.07.13

The Battle of the Mold, pt.3

After school I discovered my makeup box was covered in a fuzzy green layer. At that point I decided I'd rid myself of the couches ASAP. I lugged them outside and only made it to the end of my alleyway. They were too heavy to take to the rubbish post. 

But it feels good to be rid of them. I am a bit scared of what I'll find tomorrow. There can't be more!

Anyway, I had the cutest interaction with a very awkward student today. She came to get some movies in between classes and ended up telling me about some good singers. We kept talking past the bell and I thought she would say she had to go, but she didn't for a while and when she did she was nervous about what her teacher would say. Even then she carried on speaking which made her later. After a while she bowed and said she should probably go. 

It was all very adorable.

Tonight I couldn't get to sleep. I really wanted to eat cookie batter, so I found myself in the kitchen at 12:45am, baking. I loved just being able to do it. I didn't have to ask permission. I just got up and did it. It felt great.

I just found the mold

The offender

SO HOT

Couldn't sleep so I baked cookies. Best decision.



No comments:

Post a Comment