Wednesday, July 3, 2013

03.07.13

This is crazy but I found more mold growing on a jacket. IT'S NOT FUNNY. MAKE IT STOP.

Ill get it dry cleaned though and it'll be fine.

I also felt ok because I was munching on Munchies, some English chocolate from Sarah. It arrived at school and when I opened it I yelled, "Sarah, you are awesome!" It was full of yum stuff. Ahh what a day-maker.

I went to the combined girls night for small groups at church tonight and boy was it cool. We wrote letters to and prayed for the girls who are leaving soon. It's pretty sad that they're going but it was a special time. 

I'm especially sad to see Christine go. She has made me feel so included at Dongshin (my church) and we always have a laugh. It's my goal to do that for the newcomers in August. She has been a blessing indeed. 

Also, I love acoustic worship! Singing Cornerstone with a whole lot of harmony was amazing. Gah. I was so happy. We are really going to miss these girls. It's my first taste of this ever-changing social circle that happens here in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment