Friday, July 19, 2013

19.07.13

Today was a great day! It was such a swine and I enjoyed every moment.

I woke up late, cleaned, de-molded, wrote letters, made potato bake, and was generally productive before 2pm came and I rushed off to the train station. 

There was only standing room left so the whole way to Lucy's was like a game. I sat down in an empty seat until someone kicke me out. I sat for most of the 2 1/2 hour trip. 

Seeing Lucy was awesome. It had been far too long. When I got there we had some coffee and the girls met us for dinner. It was amazing. Spicy chicken cooked like samgyupsal. 

We went back to Lucy's and played Catan. I won again!!! It makes me so happy, especially because I bragged a lot over text to Lucy that I would. 

Happiness and joy. Two Lucy's in one week! What did I do to deserve this!?



The ahjumma talking about me
This woman had the right idea

No comments:

Post a Comment