Saturday, September 7, 2013

07.09.13

I forgot how much I enjoy getting ready to go out somewhere. The outfit decisions, putting on makeup, doing my hair, it's all so reminiscent of going to gigs back in NZ. I just love feeling a bit fancy.

I put on my jeans and a sparkly top and felt ready to go somewhere nice. Putting in the effort really makes me happy.

This occasion was an art show and dinner with Michelle. I never actually made it to the exhibition because I went to the wrong place, but the rest of the evening was so good. 

We talked solidly from 7pm until 1:45am and our throats were hoarse by the end, but it was good quality banter and completely worth it.


I made this today! Yes, the date is wrong.

I also made these super healthy cookies.

We saw this guy outside a sushi restaurant and figured any place with advertising this cool must be pretty delicious. We were right.

No comments:

Post a Comment