Sunday, September 8, 2013

08.09.13

Dongshin pulled together another awesome service today. There were certainly Holy Spirit tears and smiles all round.

Afterwards I just talked to some people and it was so natural. I felt so at home, like I could go up and chat to anyone and they'd be happy about it.

It was a really nice feeling. So secure and warm. 

It was like I really could claim to be part of it all. I am a slice of the church now.

As I was leaving, one of the guys asked me if I was coming to dinner with the group. I had to decline, but it was so good to get a personal invitation. It was like they really wanted me to go.

Church should be like that. It should be tough to get out the door because of all the people who you want to talk to, and who want to talk to you.


1 comment:

  1. Yesssssssssssssssssss. Meals need to be part of church, always!

    ReplyDelete