Monday, September 16, 2013

16.09.13

Today just had the feeling of a holiday. I know I've still got a day to go before Tokyo, but it really felt exciting to be on the last legs before my big trip.

It certainly made the Monday easier!

In the middle of one of my classes a student started exclaiming about a bird in the library. It was a beautiful bird (Fantail maybe?) and it was terrified. It kept trying to get out of the closed window. But it was panting whenever we came near it so we were afraid of getting to close to open the window. We finally managed to help it escape with stealthy movements to avoid scaring it even more.

Then it was free and it soared to a tree on the other side of the courtyard. Man that would have felt so good! I felt lighter just watching it.


No comments:

Post a Comment