Tuesday, September 17, 2013

17.09.13

Adventure time!! I wanted to feel stress-less as soon as school was over, but again my time-management skills let me down. Why am I so bad at it!?

I thought I could fit in a workout, shower, packing, cleaning, and a last social media check before I left. Boy I was wrong!

I was absolutely running to the subway with all my things killing my shoulder, only to watch the tail of the train disappear into the tunnel. Once I was on the subway it was torture to see the time tick down and the number of stops to go hardly move at all. I was panicking.

I ran from the metro to the KTX station in record time and made it with ten minutes to spare. Nicole was waiting on the platform, a picture of calm and tranquility, with dinner prepared for the journey.

We made it!
What a healthy dinner too!

No comments:

Post a Comment