Sunday, September 22, 2013

22.09.13

Following the nocturnal adventures of the previous night, we needed coffee like crazy but nothing was open until ten am. TEN AM! What kind of airport is this!?



We made it back to glorious Incheon, said goodbye in Seoul station, and then I was home.
Train friend (best sneaky shot yet)
I was haunted the whole day knowing it was Dan's baptism and I wasn't going to be there to share how proud I am. He said beautiful words at mine and I wanted to return the favour.Von sent me video clips and it was about 20% like being present, but not close enough. I guess I just have to get used to missing this sort of thing from now on.

I probably should have gone to bed early but all of the magic of Tokyo was too busy swirling through my brain along with pangs of missing out on my little bros baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment