Thursday, October 3, 2013

02.10.13

I had my interview for Seoul today, and after working myself up into a state for weeks, months even, that it was near impossible to transfer after just a year, I was fully prepared to argue my case. I had my points and I was going to win.

So when he opened with, "Hello, I have good news. Everything looks good for you to go to Seoul", I was stunned.

When I came to my senses, I grinned and fist pumped and told him my fears. I had no questions because I hadn't prepared for this eventuality. Instead we talked about moving companies and contract dates.

It's not 100% just yet so I'm trying not to be too excited but guys! I'M (probably) GOING TO SEOUL NEXT YEAR!!!

The subway wanted to celebrate with me. Apparently there's a secret party carriage and I just happened to sit in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment