Friday, October 11, 2013

10.10.13

I remember this day in 2010. It was a big deal apparently. I don't know what happened, I just remember being excited over the date.

Anyway, today I had one of the best classes of this year so far. They were amazing and so much fun. They caught on that if they answered my question about genre, I changed the music video, so they started making wild guesses so they could keep watching. Apparently Oasis could be hiphop, jazz, or even Kpop! These kids are the best! We had such a laugh.

As soon as the final bell rang today it started bucketing down. It was absolutely pouring. I walked home, and one minute in my shoes were absolutely drenched. My umbrella started leaking and dripping on my head. It was a miserable state of affairs.

But I saw a group of boys at the crossing and one of them screamed out "HI!" which made me smile.

You can't tell but this entire area outside my school was an ankle-deep pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment