Tuesday, October 8, 2013

07.10.13

I was rescued by a policeman prince today.

I went to the police station totally ill-equipped to get what I needed in Korean (a criminal record check). I didn't even know where to go once I got in the entrance so I wandered about, feeling shady until I finally stumbled upon a place which looked like it handled documents.

The lady at the door couldn't understand me so she walked down the line of people at desks announcing my waygookin presence and everyone was at a loss except a dashing young policeman who saved my butt. He got me what I needed in perfect English and they oohed and aahed at his skills as I walked out the door. I thought they were going to break out into applause.

PTL he was there though because it was a long walk in the heat and I did not want to go back empty-handed.

Maybe he'll abuse his power and look me up in the system for a date. Probably highly likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment