Saturday, December 20, 2014

20.12.14

It was the perfect Saturday.

Janet came around and we did some knitting and pilates. We laughed a lot during pilates which made it about ten times more difficult. I loved having her over. It's wonderful to know such a dear old friend in a foreign land.

Then later on I ventured out to meet Jo in Itaewon for a spot of vintage shopping. Turns out it was only antiques, and very expensive ones (I saw a little blue glass bottle for $60!). But it was so much fun. We saw some weird and wonderful things in these knicknacky shops.

There was an old dentist chair, shoemaker equipment, a giant metal horse, coke chest, scuba mask. You wouldn't even know what half the stuff was.

It was great because I didn't feel at all like I was in Korea. All the stuff was from America or Europe, so it was very weird, but very cool.


My apartment is quite warm.






No comments:

Post a Comment