Saturday, December 13, 2014

13.12.14

I walked through my door at 3am this morning, feeling incredibly grateful for friends that feel like home to be around, and especially for a bunch of awesome guy friends. They're just so sound.

I was just getting home from a Christmas party at Mariyah's. All the faves were there, plus some newer faces. It was a great crew.

We were so Christian, with our secret Santa, and all the old youthgroup games we played. We were in fits most of the evening, most of all when Dan told one of his stories. He had Moe and Mariyah on the edge of their seats right up until the final word which was incredibly disappointing. We laughed so, so much. I'd already heard this story so it was very entertaining to watch the whole thing play out.

Anyhow, by the time I got home I was feeling very full of love and Christmas.
















No comments:

Post a Comment