Thursday, December 25, 2014

24.12.14

Today really felt festive. It started with the walk to school. The crossing men were dressed as Santa and instead of the usual, "Annyeonghaseyo" I got a "Meri Ceurismaseu".

There were no classes so the office turned into a card-making workshop. Carols were blaring, and spirits were most definitely high.

Suyun suggested I write in a card for the the principal so I did and she came to deliver makeshift gifts to the office. It apparently put her in a good mood because other teachers thanked me for taming her. She even agreed to let us go home early from camp in January! Hooray for that!

And all day long I had dinner at Mariyah's to look forward to. And boy was it great!



Apparently in Jungjin's furry vest I looked like a cavewoman.




The team

Didn't get the memo that is was CUTE-scared


This guy is so much fun
Beautified and everything. Can I graduate from Korean school yet?





No comments:

Post a Comment