Wednesday, March 25, 2020

25.03.20

I realise that for some people, setting doesn't matter so much. They would be happy enough to spend their time in adequate surroundings. I am not one such person.

I need a constant source of natural light, enough warmth, pretty things to look at, and minimal clutter.

This being said, the dining room table was not cutting it as a work space. The mounting pile of dishes was always in sight, the fridge far too near, and my pilates mat was staring at me (who would have thought that working from home suddenly motivates you to work out).

I made Sam help me bring the outdoor table inside and set up shop in our spare room. After a bit of juggling and fiddling about with cables, I have now found my zen spot surrounded by plants, candles, and unfortunately, the washing.

I believe that I am now 80% more productive. At least.

No comments:

Post a Comment