Tuesday, June 3, 2014

03.06.14

Today I had to work but it didn't seem real. Yesterday was a holiday and tomorrow is a holiday so this was like limbo.

I had to get things prepared for classes on Thursday, but in typical Korean fashion there was a last-minute announcement about a long-anticipated training this afternoon. I was all settled to get my work done, but alas! I had to go get a certificate in CPR, which is actually quite useful, but some notice would have been appreciated.

I'm used to this by now, anyway, and the training was actually quite fun. I've always wanted to learn and this was great! I feel much more confident now. Feel free to collapse in my presence.

If anything happens at school though, I hope I'm there and not just the tiny Korean teachers. Those ladies couldn't do the presses. I should get them to do pilates with me to build up their guns.

Pretty happy with this meal too.

No comments:

Post a Comment