Saturday, June 28, 2014

26.06.14

Si Hoon, the cheeky boy has rallied his classmates together and tried to create a gang. His motive is revenge. Apparently he has it in for his teacher because she told him off.

He's quite cunning, really because, although he's the mastermind behind the whole operation, he appointed different gang leaders to protect himself in case they were found out.

It didn't work out though, because once the teachers got a whiff of it they handed everyone a piece of paper and told everyone to write down everything. Poor Si Hoon was outed by every single student.

I often look at the beautiful kids and wonder about their futures. I wonder what kind of people they will grow into. What will they be like at high school? Which ones will be studious, and which ones will make life hell for others?

I know it's a very pessimistic thing to think, but I really want the best for them all. I hope they can learn to love other people and I sincerely hope Si Hoon takes all of his leadership potential to be a positive influence. He could do so much good.

No comments:

Post a Comment