Thursday, January 1, 2015

01.01.15

If the first day of 2015 is anything to go by, the rest of the year is going to be incredible.

I didn't realise how much I missed my home church family until I was experiencing the same emotions with new ones today.

I remember a time as a teenager when we wouldn't want to leave each others' presence. We would have spent many hours together already and we wouldn't be actually doing anything much, but we were so reluctant to depart from each other. We were just so content to be there with each other.

It's a very special feeling to be so comfortable with a group of people. And that's what today was like. All of a sudden it was 3pm and we'd just eaten, talked, worshipped, and cleaned together. Everything was packed up but no one was moving.







No comments:

Post a Comment