Monday, October 25, 2010

23.10.10

Worshiping to an acoustic guitar on the beach is one of my favourite things to do ever.

That is what happened this evening. We were there for over an hour just belting it out to God, the creator of the incredible view we were soaking in.

The moon was rising, casting its orange reflection across the ocean.

In the reflection, under the moon, two dolphins jumped out of the water a little bit as if God had instrumented it himself to bless us.

Writing this I am overwhelmed with His love for us. It really was unreal.

2 comments:

  1. How did you post this?! And yes, it was flipping cool. Best weekend in a looooooooong time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are referring to my use of present tense, I posted when I got home but I just made it sound like it was that day.
    I do this a lot.

    ReplyDelete