Wednesday, June 5, 2013

04.06.13

Whenever I cook dinner, I feel like a very mature individual, like I've made it in life and I've got it all together. That's pretty much an accurate description of me.

Tonight I made an entire vegetarian lasagne. It tastes as good as it looks, and that is amazing. It'll feed me for the next week, and I'm looking forward to it. Might need to have a guest over for moral support, and they can probably help too.

Tonight I pushed myself to do two 7min workouts pretty much back-to-back. I don't know how that affects the science of it, but I'm certainly more tired than after just one, so it must be doing something extra.

When your co-teacher calls you obese, it's pretty good motivation! She didn't mean too. They were just saying that they were bigger or more obese on the top half and she turned to me and said, "You're obese, no, fatter on the bottom half." Good save there Rebekah!

My culinary masterpiece
While I was cooking, I was on Facetime with this crazy fella

A real life ottoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment