Thursday, June 27, 2013

25.06.13

I got paid today and boy it felt good. I still have a bit of a residual knot in my stomach from the stress of being practically penniless for the last couple of weeks. It is not nice.

But it was super nice to buy groceries and have fruit in my bowl and a fully stocked fridge. 

At Emart I got a bit too excited and bought a few too many heavy items which made the journey home extremely difficult. My biceps were trembling and I was afraid the box would split by the time I got home. All was well and I made it in the end. 

However, when I got home and unloaded I couldn't bring my hands to my face. My arms had turned to jelly. I couldn't even eat the delicious grapes I had bought! 

It was torturous!

Today I clashed but I have no clothessssss

The grapes of wrath

No comments:

Post a Comment