Wednesday, June 12, 2013

12.06.13

The first graders went to see a musical this afternoon and I got to go along with them. The general consensus was that it was pretty bad.

The one woman absolutely massacred Memory and You Raise Me Up. I couldn't hardly understand a word and it was just the wrong style of song for her voice. Give her Nessun Dorma or something, anything else!

But it was still fun to be away from school and I got to talk to another teacher I'd never really met before. She reluctantly gave me a lift back to school after and I thought it was going to be crazy awkward, just us in the car but actually her English was impressive and she told me all about travelling through Europe with her friends. I really liked her. Now I hope she won't be shy to speak English to me.

I want to go to this. I don't really know what it means though.


No comments:

Post a Comment