Friday, June 14, 2013

14.06.13

After Korean class, Dani and I came back to Gaksan and got ourselves some food from a restaurant close by. We were talking about life and I told her all about my website idea for ORY.

I've been feeling guilty lately because I haven't done a thing on it since coming to Korea. Just recently it keeps plaguing my mind and I think God is gently nudging me not to give up. The next couple of steps feel scary, like if I stuff them up the whole thing won't work out. That's not a good way to be thinking though.

Anyway, Dani was so encouraging and she got excited about it as I blabbed for ages about every detail. It was so good to tell someone the vision for it and be able to watch as she caught it. I was so humbled by her reaction, and even her willingness to sit and listen to my dreams and promise to keep me motivated to achieve it.

I really am glad that our paths have crossed!

A lovely message from a lovely teacher today.

No comments:

Post a Comment