Wednesday, June 19, 2013

18.06.13

Today we all just melted. Even in my morning classes the students were wilting. I had sweat on my back, and the air-con was only heating things up. Who set's an AC system to 28 degrees!!!??

Anyway, we all did ok in the end, but I already dislike monsoon season. Everything is sticky and hot. One girl didn't believe that I had opened the windows in the classroom so I went up to all of them and stuck my arm out to prove I wasn't mad.

What I did enjoy was the rain. I loved waking up and hearing it outside. It's such a universal sound. I hear it the same at home as I do here. It reminds me of the verse that says God causes rain to fall on everyone in the world. There are some aspects of life that unite the whole of humanity.

1 comment:

  1. How blessed are you? We are absolutely freezing in NZ right now.

    ReplyDelete