Sunday, January 11, 2009

11.01.09

Today has been the first day I have actually struggled to find something remarkable.
This is a Sunday which would normally just go right past me without me even blinking. For this reason I started the project really. So many of these kind of days pile up and then before you know it a whole forgettable year has gone by.
I suppose I should really go and do something right now, except I have a headache and I really can't be bothered. It sounds so lame and inexcusable but there it is.
I have already posted about familiarity but it struck me again this evening as my parents have just got home from a holiday up north. It's nice to have them back and to have familiar people to converse with and share the same space with. It really is nice to have them home.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean by struggling to find something remarkable. I'm afriad that's gonna happen someday. So that's why I always go outside and look around an try and find something I never noticed before. Just in "nothing" remarkable happens that day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Far! I thought today was one of those days too. But then I thought about it and there were loads of things!

    ReplyDelete