Thursday, January 8, 2009

08.01.09

I just got home from watching The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. I had to fight the urge to sob at one stage. Now, it could just have been hormonal but I'm pretty sure others though it was sad too. But it was so beautiful. I appreciated the cinematography and the way it portrayed the theme of ageing. It was just so lovely. I'm going to be pondering on the film for a while to come.

In other news, I bought a trampoline. It is glorious. Michelle and I put it up today. It took us a while and we sure worked up a sweat but we did it. It looks fantastic sitting there in the small patch of grass we call our backyard. My one concern is that it's on quite a bit of a lean. Ah well. It is a whole heap of fun.





3 comments:

  1. Ah! Trampolines are so much fun :D!

    Oh, and did you get that Shirt from Threadless? That's one of my favorite websites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It sure is from Threadless. Great shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

    ReplyDelete