Monday, January 19, 2009

19.01.09

I almost typed in 08 just then. It's strange how towards the end of last year I kept making the mistake of writing 2009 and now I'm backtracking.

In the morning I am going to the gym. I was going to tonight but I watched a movie instead. My friend piked on me. It's ok though. I'm not too fond of Pump classes. I'm looking forward to feeling fit again. And being able to squeeze into the clothes in the back of my wardrobe with my respiratory system working properly. Hasn't happened in a while.

Today I realised just how absolutely amazing my new job is. I mean, I knew it already but I just had so much fun today. Ana and I made a promo video for a leader's night coming up. It was hilarious. We giggled and screamed down the corridor and I laughed so much. It was awesome to be able to call it "work". It took us so long because I kept mucking up the words and the lighting wasn't right, plus she would burst into a fit of giggles and set me off so for a few minutes we were both unable to do anything productive at all. In the end we got it done and I laughed just as much as I was editing our masterpiece.

Flip I am blessed.

Do you know what else is remarkable?
Lemon green tea.

3 comments:

  1. And your mug! (lolol I don't mean your face :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work for my church doing ten hours of children's ministry like organising the sunday school classes and all that and five hours of youth stuff which includes making videos for upcoming events.
    It's pretty darn sweet.

    ReplyDelete