Monday, January 26, 2009

25.01.09

What a day!
So much went on today that I can't even begin to describe it. I saw some amazing artists. One of which was Bradley Hathaway, a poet and songwriter from the States. He was so freakin funny. Had us in fits. He couldn't finish a song because he was always interrupting himself with a story or two. It was fantastic.


Also, tonight is the night everyone stays up late and feels badass. Well, all the 14yr olds. It made me feel so old to be walking around and seeing all the old games such as scramble, leapfrog and little white pony and not have any urge whatsoever to join in. Actually I just wanted to sleep. How lame and nanaish is that. I stayed up for a little bit and we had a singalong and we played a game which I cannot for the life of me remember the name of. It had me in hysterics though.

What a great day.

1 comment: